RWA is a community project
We are just starting and need your help. Volunteer your talents to support RWA. We need:
1. Expert representation from Space, Cyber, Sea, and Land domains.
2. Paper advisers looking to support and influence forward-thinking concepts.
3. Writers willing to submit original content.
Please fill out our form below.
We want to publish your ideas on remote war! We welcome original submissions, links and previously published works from global academia, business, and government to build our community and further our vision or mission.
Original Submission Categories
Article- 1,000-3,000 words. Articles may be anything from a program or relevant-news story status update to time-sensitive educational information or policy recommendation. Opinion pieces will be data-driven and educational. Articles are reviewed by our editors prior to publishing. Longer submissions accepted on a case-by-case basis.
New Thoughts- 3,000-8,000 words. Original, bold, and at times, uncomfortable for the status quo, this section is for value-added in-depth, peer-reviewed analysis and advocacy.
History- 3,000-15,000 words. Meant to educate and inform, this area is self-explanatory.
– Contributions must be unclassified and releasable to the public.
– Include any charts, diagrams, or pictures as separate files.
– All submissions will include a 100-200 word author biography.
– International submissions are welcomed in English.
– Articles should be submitted with HTML links to relevant sources.
– New Thoughts and History should conform to the current Chicago Manual of Style unless submitted using company or university standards. If using an alternate standard (i.e., corporate, science, or engineering standard), please provide a copy of or link to that standard with your submission. Please use end notes for works without a full bibliography.
Links and Previously Published Works
We welcome the opportunity to host past relevant work which furthers discussion on remote war. Please use our submission form below.
We accept picture, briefing, presentation, academic lecture, publicly released information, book, and manuscript submissions. All copyrighted material requires a release for us to host. If we cannot host, we will link to it.